Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pearl Drops Whitening Toothpaste



My girlfriend has been suggesting products and methods on looking better in general. One of the products I've started using is whitening toothpaste and not just any brand, but Pearl Drops. My girl has done her research and Pearl Drops is kinda like the best teeth whitening solution available.

Claims to make teeth white in 13 weeks. Well, I need that if you see the picture on the right, my teeth is kinda stained and yellow. I've just begun the routine for a few days, so far teeth looks really shiny but isn't that white yet. Mouth feels very fresh even hours after brushing, it's like having a mint in the mouth all the time.

Pearl Drops has got a long history. Check out the old school advertisement below. I'll be posting photos of my new teeth 3 months later. =)



Other Men Grooming tips: The Ultimate Grooming Guide For Men

1 comment:

abaan sheikh said...

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Wireless led teeth whitening kit